‘The networking was fantastic, the content was rich, this was well executed and definitely a great spend of two days’ Managing Director, Global Head of Client Experience, Barclays
Around the world banking customers are feeling discomfort. They despair at their terms of contract that they can’t understand and bristle at sluggish handling of complaints. This, coupled with legislation changes and the accusations to the industry has shaken customer confidence.
This signals a call to action, a fundamental change in direction if you will. Ultimately this requires a business model that consistently puts the customer at the heart of all activities and decisions
The Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services brings together 80 C-level and VPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing and Digital Strategy
from across the industry to discuss the practicalities of increasing customer retention and loyalty in this hypercompetitive market.
You will access knowledge from the most advanced companies and people in the field. You can listen to them talk, but through interactive discussions and innovative networking formats
, you will also get the answers to YOUR specific questions.
Attend the Customer Experience in Financial Services Exchange along with Europe's leading minds in customer and brand experience from across a range of B2B and B2C financial service organisations, to discuss key issues including:
Take a look at the agenda for more insight.
- Effectively managing the migration to online and mobile banking
- Extracting maximum value from social media to ensure a holistic customer experience
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment
- Implementing appropriate processes and channel strategies to counter changes in consumer behaviour
- Moving from 'big data' to actionable insight to drive continuous business improvements
- Embedding customer centricity through effective people engagement, motivation and training